Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from the one doing the harassment, such as race, sex, and disability. Experiencing uncomfortable situations in the workplace may be more than an offense against an individual. It can be a crime committed against the law, which is why this topic has become a very important for every organization.
The Workplace Harassment workshop will help give participants the tools necessary to recognize harassment in the workplace as well understand your rights and responsibilities under the law, with regard to safety in the workplace. Through this workshop your participants will recognize that it is necessary for everyone to help create programs that teach employees to identify harassment and exercise anti-harassment policies.
1. He is always SUPER good!
2. Great energy & thoughtful discussion, combined w/fun and humor
3. The games are great team builders
4. Each component of this series is pertinent
5. I enjoyed interacting with other staff
6. Great activities and examples
7. Very effective and great style of teaching
1. I liked the information that was given & discussed. The presenter did a wonderful job interacting & keeping us engaged.
2. I enjoyed the experience and learned outside perspective on how everyone can come together to develop better habits for time management.
3. The trainer was personable and energetic
4. I felt the trainer was engaged. He actually felt purpose in what he discussed
1. Very good workshop, very helpful
2. Very engaging & involves everyone in the training
3. Really like the trainers personality & how he makes it fun and interesting
4. Thought the training was perfect, just wish we had more time always.
1. Great Trainer. Always enjoy the workshops
2. Enjoy his senses of humor
3. Really Liked his feedback and knowledge of everything related to the subject