While having various cultures in one workplace can present communication problems and conflicts, the benefits of such a variety in the workplace outweigh it. The workplace can present challenges to management in terms of handling the different generations present. As older workers delay retiring and younger workers are entering the workforce, the work environment has become a patchwork of varying perspectives and experiences, all valuable to say the least.
The Generation Gapsworkshop will help participants understand the various generations present at work, and understand what motivates them and dealing with them on a daily basis. Both the young and older worker will have many ideas to offer, which will help the organization thrive in the marketplace. Learning how to deal with the Generation Gaps at work will help you become a better manager or co-worker.
1. He is always SUPER good!
2. Great energy & thoughtful discussion, combined w/fun and humor
3. The games are great team builders
4. Each component of this series is pertinent
5. I enjoyed interacting with other staff
6. Great activities and examples
7. Very effective and great style of teaching
1. I liked the information that was given & discussed. The presenter did a wonderful job interacting & keeping us engaged.
2. I enjoyed the experience and learned outside perspective on how everyone can come together to develop better habits for time management.
3. The trainer was personable and energetic
4. I felt the trainer was engaged. He actually felt purpose in what he discussed
1. Very good workshop, very helpful
2. Very engaging & involves everyone in the training
3. Really like the trainers personality & how he makes it fun and interesting
4. Thought the training was perfect, just wish we had more time always.
1. Great Trainer. Always enjoy the workshops
2. Enjoy his senses of humor
3. Really Liked his feedback and knowledge of everything related to the subject