In the United States today, women make up half of the workforce. Unfortunately for women, their male colleagues are promoted at a much higher rate. Women offer great work ethnics, and bring something different from men to the workforce, but many times it goes unnoticed. In this workshop, you will learn about how organizations can develop women leaders, about the benefits of women in organizations, as well as advancements for the future of women. You will learn how women in the workplace cannot only benefit the women themselves, but also your organization as well.
With the Women in Leadership workshop, your participants will learn how women are changing the workforce. Through this workshop, your participants will gain a new perspective on the workforce, and what benefits can come from hiring and promoting women to higher positions.
1. He is always SUPER good!
2. Great energy & thoughtful discussion, combined w/fun and humor
3. The games are great team builders
4. Each component of this series is pertinent
5. I enjoyed interacting with other staff
6. Great activities and examples
7. Very effective and great style of teaching
1. I liked the information that was given & discussed. The presenter did a wonderful job interacting & keeping us engaged.
2. I enjoyed the experience and learned outside perspective on how everyone can come together to develop better habits for time management.
3. The trainer was personable and energetic
4. I felt the trainer was engaged. He actually felt purpose in what he discussed
1. Very good workshop, very helpful
2. Very engaging & involves everyone in the training
3. Really like the trainers personality & how he makes it fun and interesting
4. Thought the training was perfect, just wish we had more time always.
1. Great Trainer. Always enjoy the workshops
2. Enjoy his senses of humor
3. Really Liked his feedback and knowledge of everything related to the subject