>They say that leaders are born, not made. While it is true that some people are born leaders, some leaders are born in the midst of adversity. Often, simple people who have never had a leadership role will stand up and take the lead when a situation they care about requires it. A simple example is parenting. When a child arrives, many parents discover leadership abilities they never knew existed in order to guide and protect their offspring.
Once you learn the techniques of true Leadership and Influence, you will be able to build the confidence it takes to take the lead. The more experience you have acting as a genuine leader, the easier it will be for you. It is never easy to take the lead, as you will need to make decisions and face challenges, but it can become natural and rewarding.
1. He is always SUPER good!
2. Great energy & thoughtful discussion, combined w/fun and humor
3. The games are great team builders
4. Each component of this series is pertinent
5. I enjoyed interacting with other staff
6. Great activities and examples
7. Very effective and great style of teaching
1. I liked the information that was given & discussed. The presenter did a wonderful job interacting & keeping us engaged.
2. I enjoyed the experience and learned outside perspective on how everyone can come together to develop better habits for time management.
3. The trainer was personable and energetic
4. I felt the trainer was engaged. He actually felt purpose in what he discussed
1. Very good workshop, very helpful
2. Very engaging & involves everyone in the training
3. Really like the trainers personality & how he makes it fun and interesting
4. Thought the training was perfect, just wish we had more time always.
1. Great Trainer. Always enjoy the workshops
2. Enjoy his senses of humor
3. Really Liked his feedback and knowledge of everything related to the subject